Thursday, November 8, 2007

Pray for Others


Pray for Others

Christ in you is the perfection you express in mind and body.
My prayer for you today is one of gratitude: I give thanks that you are healthy, strong, and at peace.
Christ in you is the perfection you express in mind and body. Knowing this, I envision you strong with the strength of Spirit, whole with the life of Spirit, and serene with the peace of Spirit.

In my prayers, I affirm the highest and best for you as you pursue your heart's desires. In all your activities and times of rest, you are enfolded in the presence of God.

Knowing that God loves you as a beloved creation, I have peace of mind about you. Remember always that you hold a special place in my heart and in my prayers.
"The king said to the man of God, 'Entreat now the favor of the Lord your God, and pray for me, so that my hand may be restored to me.' So the man of God entreated the Lord; and the king's hand was restored to him. 1 Kings 13:6

No comments: