Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pray for Others

Pray for Others
I am praying for you and affirming your highest good.
During His last moments on the cross, Jesus prayed for others. He prayed a prayer of forgiveness which is a reminder to all people of all time that the power of prayer transforms lives.
In awareness of the Christ within all, I pray for others with the understanding that we are one in Spirit. I pray for those in need of healing, affirming the wholeness of Spirit is already doing a mighty work within them. Through the Christ nature active within everyone, there is prosperity, intuition, strength, and peace always waiting to be expressed.
Continuing to look to Jesus' example, I pray for others. With my thoughts, words, and actions in alignment with the Christ spirit within, I pray for and affirm the highest good for all.
"Then Jesus said, 'Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34

No comments: