Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pray for Others

Today's Daily Word - Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Pray for Others
Child of God, you are created to be whole and well.
My loving thoughts and affirmations for others are ways I pray for them, whether they are near or far away. The experience of praying and affirming good for others blesses me as well.
When a loved one is experiencing a health challenge, I affirm the truth about this person: You are a child of God, created to be whole and well.
When friends or loved ones achieve something wonderful--a promotion, an award, a degree--I celebrate with gratitude: Thank You, God. They are worthy to receive!
When I know that someone is feeling confused or stressful, I offer this assurance: You are never alone. God is your strength.
With each thought and affirmation for others, I send them my love and gratitude.
"Keep forever such purposes and thoughts in the hearts of your people, and direct their hearts toward you."--1 Chronicles 29:18

No comments: