Friday, September 26, 2008

New life, creative expression of helping others

I am healthy and thank God for love’s support in my life; the light and joy of perfect health radiates within.

Thank you for the beautiful dog that’s come into my life.

I learn and celebrate the many ways love expresses in my life.

Peggy’s mother for safe crossing into the light.

Gratitude and appreciation for blessings and lessons of this week. So be it!

My focus on my spirit, Bill, Sylvia, Nancy, Buddy, my sister, my children and family, Darlene, Teddy, Dee’s good health

Thank you, God.

Please hold up Mary Caldwell, Peggy Gunter, Gloria Sage, Jeanne Cochran and all our Unity friends.

Please hold up my family and keep us safe in job travels and job security.

Kim’s septic system, Peggy for comfort. Thank you Jo.

Peggy and her family and her mother

Direction for our church in determining & pursuing our highest good

Happy week!

Thank you for the blessing of my family in prayer of thankfulness.

Peggy’s mother, Kiva’s success, Jeanne’s father, Willem’s new found success, my success

Thank you!!! For monetary relief, health, children adjusting well to school and friends.

Loving moving

Peg Garrett

Family peace

Peggy, mother, Joe, Uncle Tony, Dennis, family, Ron/brother, David/brother

Storm victims

Teresa – healing for bone marrow problems.

Prosperity for members at UKV

Anna Maria Lavander in New York City

Federal government

Andrea – prayers for hope

Kim – good job

Thank you, ’Gurstie (recovering)

Dad Selbe – prostate surgery, Kyle & Sonya’s new life together

My father passed away on 8/26/08. I ask for prayers to always be aware of his spirit in me. And for comfort and peace for my mom (Marion King) who was his constant companion for 57 years – Jeanne King Cochran

No comments: